A F amily-Owned Shop For Your Car
It’s time to bring your car into the shop. Oil change, funny noise under the hood, whatever.
The challenge is to find a mechanic who is knowledgeable and honest, at a shop where you’ll feel comfortable and be treated with respect.
At D & D, we have a team of knowledgeable, honest mechanics who will treat you with respect whether you’re a gear head or know nothing about the inner workings of a car.
That’s because from owner, Dennis “Smiley” Wilkins, to the rest of the crew, we love what we do. We pride ourselves on caring for your car as if it was our own and welcome the challenge to get it running smoothly.
And, best of all, our shop is conveniently located right off Routes 95 and 33 on Ocean Road in Greenland. Just turn into the driveway for Boise Cascade and D & D Truck & Auto Repair. Then follow the D & D signs to the back of the lot.
We are here six days a week and also take appointments for state inspections.
Next time your car needs to be serviced, go with the team who respects you and will treat you as an equal. Go with D & D.
We service all makes and models, with special factory training on Volkswagen, Ford, Mazda, Audi, Dodge, Chevrolet, GMC and Cadillac.
Our quality experience with auto repairs and services includes:
- Engine Diagnostics;
- Front End Work Including Tie Rod Ends;
- Wheel Bearings;
- Hub Assemblies;
- Full Brake Services, including ABS;
- Air Conditioning Service;
- Oil Changes and Oil and Fuel Filters;
- Full Fluid Checks, Cooling and Transmission Fluid Flush;
- Transmission Diagnosis and Repair;
- Clutch Diagnosis and Repair;
- Preventative Maintenance;
- Electrical Systems – Alternators, Charging System;
- Exhaust Systems;
- Engine and Rear Differential Rebuilds;
- Fuel System Diagnostics and Clean Injectors and
- New Hampshire State Inspection Service.
And, as always, we pride ourselves on our reasonable prices and outstanding customer service.